Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evlesoa

Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? Empty
PostSubject: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:43 pm

How is charming going to be done?

It seems to be fucked up and glitched on majority of servers where the mentalist's charm, every 10 seconds, the mob resets its order or something else, when the script rechecks if the mob is under control or not

Also zerk merc and bm tend to have gimp damage on these pvp servers...

QUESTION: Are you using OLD or NEW style system?
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

PostSubject: Re: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Thats all you care about on every server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Well tonight we will be releasing the server as a beta for class testing, anyone who is interested (5,000 bounty points when server OFFICIALLY opens) on class testing, server's up now.

We're using the old style system btw, the new one is kinda....lol.
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

PostSubject: Re: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Old styles are the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 am

That's all I ask on every server?

WUT?!?!

LOL, yeah that's true. Because I ask what I like to play, and rather not be gimp because of that... I have played the classes so much, I'm getting bored out of my mind due to that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

PostSubject: Re: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:51 pm

No you ask for lovin' on your favorite class. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?   Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balanced Light Tanks (Zerk, Merc, BM) and CHARMING?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Wish PvP :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: