Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever

Go down 
+2
Dolce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolce

GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever Empty
PostSubject: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 pm

One huge reason that WoTR sucked, was because of the GM's....and im sure u know this because we all played there..It was all fine and dandy when gms were on..but at weird hours when thye werent../b was spammed by morons and there was speedhacking/cheating ect that was like unstoppable and stupid..so my question would be, is this gonna turn into another stupid server that will go gay in 3 weeks to a month or are you gonna have regulations...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Don't expect idiot spammers here if there's a GM online. I'm on a lot so count on rules being enforced.
Back to top Go down
Dolce

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:56 pm

May i suggest, as terrible as it is, to have a euro GM...those are the times where its the worst...the fat, retard,losers in their moms basement on at 5am est because they have no job..spamming @ signs in broad all night...thats the issue
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Roy is one of those guys! And he's one of the spammers from WotR Razz

But what I want to know, is why you compare any server with WotR? You trying to bring down the ratings? Wtf. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dolce

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 pm

FinalFury/Caveman Geico wrote:

But what I want to know, is why you compare any server with WotR? You trying to bring down the ratings? Wtf. Smile
who are you and why are you in my thread?
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Who are you and why do you think they're somebodies, other then the leaders, in a volunteer project? Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:50 am

FinalFury/Caveman Geico wrote:

Funny come up with some proof that I did so, that'd be interesting. Threw a few insults I won't lie, but spamming, lol k.
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:28 am

FRAPS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! Right? Smile

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:16 am

Dolce wrote:
May i suggest, as terrible as it is, to have a euro GM...those are the times where its the worst...the fat, retard,losers in their moms basement on at 5am est because they have no job..spamming @ signs in broad all night...thats the issue

actually this post is against the forum rules - racist

fuckin cunt

I guess you know that we got other timezone's than you,
and trust me when i say that the spam on wotr was really horrible at night (when the us players came on) .. and yes im freaking serious
Back to top Go down
Power*Kaj

Power*Kaj

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 am

Dolce wrote:

loooool ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Dolce - Just because a GM is European, doesn't mean he does a bad job, you can be anything and do good, just counts on how and what you want to do with your server. It has nothing to do with race, sex, or anything of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Clap

Clap

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Roy for President +1
Back to top Go down
Dolce

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Roy wrote:
Dolce - Just because a GM is European, doesn't mean he does a bad job, you can be anything and do good, just counts on how and what you want to do with your server. It has nothing to do with race, sex, or anything of that nature.

Where as you MAY be right, I am from America, and I have the right to be racist or ignorant as much as I want. If i wasnt, I wouldnt be american. lol!
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Dolce wrote:
Roy wrote:

Where as you MAY be right, I am from America, and I have the right to be racist or ignorant as much as I want. If i wasnt, I wouldnt be american. lol!

This post is worth it beeing my signature, thanks

Last edited by Elrand on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Dolce wrote:
Roy wrote:

Totally not true. Just because you are American, does not mean you're racist, ignorant, fat, or whatever else people tend to call us. One thing about us though, is we are definitely competitive :p
Back to top Go down
Power*Kaj

Power*Kaj

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 am

Dolce wrote:
Roy wrote:

i bet u are black!

joke bro.. haha^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever   GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GMs/Admins/Counselors whatever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Wish PvP :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: