Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our PvP situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrand

Elrand

Our PvP situation Empty
PostSubject: Our PvP situation   Our PvP situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 am

sup fellas,

atm our pvp situation is a bit fucked up .. we usualy got like 20 players at the server
and its pretty hard to find someone thats not pve'ing ,
cos everyone is searching each other in all dungeons / towns

we need some ideas now .. and thats your part! Very Happy
throw off some ideas at this thread with your ingenious idea of improving our pvp!

and Im not talking about 1 zone to pvp at, like gothwait .. the goal of this server is to create a server thats camlann/mordred like
ofc we all have pvp'd in goth back those days .. but I guess we all got sick of goth, aint we? :p

so my suggestion is to post a poll, where we all can vote for our hib classic towns
and the 3 or 4 most voted towns will be left at the town teleport npc, this way it wont be that hard to find some free rps ;p

you got a better idea ?
you're welcome, just write it down here

so far
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

Our PvP situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our PvP situation   Our PvP situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 am

Give a safe zone to players where they can exp without adds from pvp to lvl 45...
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

Our PvP situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our PvP situation   Our PvP situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 am

Restrict Zones to certain levels.

Ex; DF open to all, Muire open to levels 30 to 35, and another dungeon 36-40, etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our PvP situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our PvP situation   Our PvP situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our PvP situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Wish PvP :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: