Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The buffbot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrand

Elrand

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 am

sup fellas,

Ive just thought about the buffbot..

Lets think about it, why did all freeshards use NPC buffbots which buff you capped?
Because theyve wanted fair duels, not like now .. someone logged a bot and rapes you, or is a frair and throws his stick into your ass

Im not saying that I want capped buffs, but we need a solution on this problem..

Ofc, it is more live like to be unbuffed / using cl buffs .. remember back those days?
We all buffed up with cl buffs and got raped by those using a buffbot

Guess what?
I had a buffbot! :p

But thats not the point .. whats the best solution for this server ?

Well, I think we need to increase the buffbot abit .. not to capped buffs, but like +40 instead of +20

Whats your ingenious idea ?
You're welcome, just post it into this thread

Actually thats the reason why Im posting it into the Chat forums Wink

so far
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 am

Best solution is to make buffbot poitions that you can buy for bps....
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 am

with cap'd buffs?
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 am

No just with better ones maybe stats +120 instead of 155 like from a buffbot....
If you will add caped buffs you will have nearly no buff classes and that will be a big problem cause there wont by any balance... no buff shears or other things...
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

so youre saying support chars keep the balance?

actually I dont think so .. support chars are those raising your value ... they make you overpowered

again, remember the old days at camlann/mordred ..
to be honest, do you remember that much support chars at the pvp?
hell no, and there is a reason for it

1. youve used a buffbot and didnt need supps cos you wanted to 1on1 or just pwn everyone
2. as soon as you grped up and killed some .. they will zerg you down and chain kill ya .. you wont grp for long
3. many other reasons, we've all played there

so, im down with your suggestion.. but I also think its not the best solution.. I mean, wth .. you will need like 8 minutes to buff up?
wth is that shit ^^
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 am

Best Solution is to not allow people to dual log, and instead encourage players to play support classes. OR, do what i60 did. Make buffs, debuffs. That way healers aren't useless...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The buffbot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The buffbot?   The buffbot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The buffbot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Wish PvP :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: