Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evlesoa

How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D Empty
PostSubject: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

That's right.

You kill a grey, you get your RPs subtracted. How do you tell how much? and when?

Simple. A grey player runs by. You think, lets kill him. But, you rethink that and know that if you kill him, you'll lose AMOUNT of rps that you would NORMALLY gain by doing so.

BUT, oh no! The grey player turns around and nukes your ass. Now what? You get half of the RPs that you would normally get, if you killed the grey player when he makes a hostile move that does DAMAGE.

Easy, and effective.

Now, if this works or not, i have no clue, LOL What a Face
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 pm

actually im against it.. if someone is starting to flame me and i decide so farm him abit it should be up to me, just like it was back those days on live

Im not farming greys, alot people dont .. some do .. we got an xrealm broad where they can complain and I will be there to rape such greykillers

just fix it, so you dont earn rps by killing grey players
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 pm

But this discourages players from farming greys to begin with.

You realize, a grey has no chance against you, NO chance... It's the same thing as 100 level 15 players, versus just 1 level 10. The level 10 will get slaughtered.

All this system does, is make it so you can't farm a grey when they haven't done anything to you... just leave them alone, let them get to green con or higher, before killing them.
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Evlesoa wrote:

You realize, a grey has no chance against you, NO chance... It's the same thing as 100 level 15 players, versus just 1 level 10. The level 10 will get slaughtered.

All this system does, is make it so you can't farm a grey when they haven't done anything to you... just leave them alone, let them get to green con or higher, before killing them.

I still stay at my point
Back to top Go down
Viclamin

Viclamin

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Elrand wrote:
Evlesoa wrote:

I still stay at my point

Your point sucks. It doesn't fix the problem. It doesn't stop people from killing grays, or even farming them. All night last night while I was on, trying to level, I was getting ganked by purples. I got to level 33 before I logged off. I say Evlesoa's suggestion should be something into consideration, since it discourages level 50s from killing greys.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Yeah man.

I have no problem with being killed, I have the problem of constantly running back and getting killed and thus having my whole day consumed trying to level because some prick decides to kill me over and over.

It's annoying, it's a time waster, and I really hate when I have to reload 2-3 maps because we don't port directly into the dungeon.

Yesterday, I only got to level 34 before I stopped. I played for 2 hours roughly. Kept getting killed, so I got nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Guess what?

I still stay at my point .. and it doesnt suck if its up to you to kill someone or not, thats the sence of playing at a real pvp server Wink

As soon as theyve implemented the pvp zone and grey-rps are fixed, 50's wont kill em anymore and leave am alone at pve
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Well if you enjoy killing greys, and I'm sure I will too, don't fix the RPs then.

There's no point or reward in killing someone if you don't get RPs...
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

As Ive already said above, im not killing greys till someone starts to get offensive
But if he does, it is reward enough to see him kissing the ground
Back to top Go down
Beerkeg

Beerkeg

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

I don't think its even possible to get rps subtracted
and even if you make em worth no rps
people will still continue to kill greys for the hell of it
because there bored or there just pricks there gonna do it anyway
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:31 pm

It is possible to subtract RPs, all you do is have a script take away the RPs instead of add when the con is grey to the player, quite simple
Back to top Go down
Beerkeg

Beerkeg

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Evlesoa wrote:
It is possible to subtract RPs, all you do is have a script take away the RPs instead of add when the con is grey to the player, quite simple

Well then thats my bad I didnt know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D   How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to discourage Grey Killing - Don't ADD Rps, SUBTRACT ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Wish PvP :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: