Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Master Application

Go down 
+3
Power*Kaj
Bruce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce

Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi I'm Bruce; I have a Great Dane, and my brother is on PCP - (or whatever it's called).

I'm just kidding; anyway.

Name:
My name is Bruce, (In-Game Name) - "Possibly" Bruce, Deathdealer, Fubu, Bufu.

Language:
I speak English only.

Times On/Contacting:
My times available is pretty much solid from what I'm telling you; it's seperated because I have football practice / two a days. Monday - Tuesday: (9:00AM until I crash) Wednesday: (I'm free) Thursday - Friday: ( 9:00AM - 3:00PM & 7:00PM until I crash) Saturday - Sunday (I'm free.) Summer Vacation is here, so I'm mostly on 24/7. Maybe sometimes I'll be off (might spend some time with friends or go to the movies...etc) but I assure you I would be on as soon as possible. I can be contacted through MSN-Messenger, I also have Ventrilo. I'm willing to install any other programs if needed to communicate with the staff.

Coding/Scripting:
I know basics of C++ but I couldn't make something from scratch. I have my own private server to work on my Coding and scripts etc...

Experiences:
Fortunately, I do have Game Master experience; I do know all my commands, being as a Game Master or Moderator. I know all the aspects of creating mobs, items, zones, events...etc. I've played Live servers some what 5 years. It's been about 4 years now playing shard servers. I get the idea of it though.

Why I Want To Join the Staff:
I would like to join the Last Wish staff because it looks like fun; and I would want to help out with everything needed done on the server. It's another (new) server so, definitely there's going to be bugs, and I'm willing to help on solving them.

Thanks for taking your time and reading my application! I hope you don't get fooled by my age, I'm a really fast and easy going learner, also very respectful to all players/members. " I understand that my age is questionable, and if it does ruin my chances of getting the position, it's whatever. " I'm not the immature little kid anymore, I fun and outgoing. If you give some thought; I don't even need all the commands if you don't trust me, have me as a Moderator.

Thanks again,

Bruce

Last edited by Bruce on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I know Bruce and I can definitely say we need another coder, so +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Thanks on the feedback! Looking forward to serving the staff & members of Last Wish.
Back to top Go down
Power*Kaj

Power*Kaj

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 am

Bufu - By Us Fuck U Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 pm

My vote counts as a Yes.
but only thing im worried about is this

Never really met u before, so all i can hope is that your not immature.
Back to top Go down
https://lastwishpvp.board-directory.net
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Yes 14 is a bit young Sad
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Chojinxe wrote:
Yes 14 is a bit young Sad

this
Back to top Go down
Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Power*Kaj wrote:

lol!

Nacho wrote:
My vote counts as a Yes.

Thank you; I totaly understand if your questioning about my age. I can assure you though, immaturity won't be a matter.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:46 pm

FUBU = Farmers Used to Buy Us / Farmers Used to Beat Us
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Bruce wrote:
Power*Kaj wrote:

lol!

Nacho wrote:
My vote counts as a Yes.

Thank you; I totaly understand if your questioning about my age. I can assure you though, immaturity won't be a matter.

And nothing agaisnt you, but you cant tell me that immaturity isnt a matter ..

You're 14 and that means you're still a kid, kids do stuff they shouldnt
We all did, you will also do it
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 pm

And I still do... I tell people shit that makes me seem immature, but what are you going to do?

FEEL EVLESOA'S WRAFFF!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1