Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapstick - Pat's GM Application

Go down 
+2
Evlesoa
Chapstick
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapstick

Chapstick - Pat's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey Roy, its Chapstick from Lifeflight.

Name:
Patrick Ryan
Language:
English Only
Am i Friendly?
Of Course! I never turn someone down that is in need of help.
BUT! i do not take shit from people who are immature and rude to GM's and new players.
Experience:
I have been a GM on many other games, never for DAoC though. I used to play WoW Private Servers and used to be a GM on 5 Servers. I played live daoc for 4 years then quit due to not being able to pay for it. I moved to private servers and i play them constantly. I put in a good 5-9 hours of play time in a day, depending on whether or not i have plans with friends Very Happy.

This is currently the only server i have applied to, and i really want to help you Roy. Your a good admin/gm and your always helpful and fixing bugs. I would love to take some work off your back to help keep the server in line. When it comes to character problems, hacking etc. i would love to help you.

Last edited by Chapstick on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to say my IGN atm.

On this server i currently have a vamp.

Name: Snoopdog
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Ah boy, so many spelling mistakes!

That's not part of professionalism! Lol.

But I guess you're alright, as long as you don't let your anger abuse your character's power, and ban / kick randomly
Back to top Go down
Beerkeg

Beerkeg

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm

I only see like... one spelling mistake
experience is spelt wrong
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Yeah i dont do that stuff, and sorry bro im allowed a couple of mistakes right? elephant
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 pm

FIXED IT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Now it must be perfect right? Yeah i only saw one mistake.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah it's fine, i over exaggerated Razz

Last edited by Evlesoa on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Don't forget punctuation, that matters a lot with professionalism... probably not here, but it does in general. That, I can say I see a lot of. But don't sweat it here!
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:42 pm

lol whens the server comming up? im bored of listening to youtube funny ventrilo recordings of like people making fun of eachother.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Idk, I'd love to know that too... but I gotta go to bed in an hour and 15 mins, so... this suxx0r. If you're bored, you should go play project vortex, a quake 2 standalone RPG/FPS mod
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:48 pm

now im playing with soundboards lol. calling my friends having some fun
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Well, at least you've got yourself occupied. That's always a good start...
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:52 pm

yeah, i wish i could lvl my vamp on this server.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:57 pm

I wish I could level my Ench and my Merc already =_=
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:05 pm

lol i kept killing you sorry about that lol. the guy i was with was like KILL! lol so i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Yeah Stephen hasn't been on the whole day, sorry. I also appreciate the kind words, when server comes up send me in game and I'll teach you some commands to give ya a head start. We need people who are experienced and the commands aren't really that hard at first, well...the basic ones. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Is that a yes to being a GM?
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Lol, you vamps really are tough to kill... Mercenary might stand a better chance Razz

At higher levels, me vs vamp shouldn't be too tough seeing how a -39% speed debuff, and -20 damage debuff really hurts xD

I think he's going to get you up as a trainee
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 pm

If it is, ill start a Document for all the commands etc.
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 pm

It's not hard to get all commands... /cmd list pretty much does the trick... i think that's the command maybe it's just /cmd
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Oh sweet, anyways yeah but when i get to 50 ill run with warden Cele on Vamp = RAPE!@
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Hmm, but if you switch zones, you lose buffs, no? :p
Back to top Go down
Chapstick

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Warden is a Cele chant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapstick - Pat's GM Application   Chapstick - Pat's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapstick - Pat's GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next