Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions to improve the server

Go down 
+3
Beerkeg
serej
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestions to improve the server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

I was thinking we need like a PvP zone where people don't have to go off looking in the middle of no where to fight, but so many ports it's hard to choose, right?

So I was thinking of a few things

A) Make the region or something give an rp bonus

B) Remove some of the ports to places

C) Add a mob in that town that respawns every 5-10 min that gives rp when you kill it

Also as far as gear for starters, I was thinking we could add more besides free armor and weapons. Some jewelery, nothing to op'd though. Or maybe add stats to the armor?

Also, should greys be worth rps? Or would that kill the PvP for some people?

Last edited by Roy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm

C
Back to top Go down
Beerkeg

Beerkeg

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Heres my 2 cents

A) I like your idea of making a region bonus rp, maybe have a vote every now and then to change the region

Or what you could do is have a rotating pvp zone but that may be a bit annoying having to change the stuff around idk how it works

C) Add a mob no, some ppl will do like they did with doppelgangers on live, they will sit and farm the mob, some may do it all night when not many are on

For starter stuff I think should atleast cap stats for lvl 30, that way its a bit easier for them I think to lvl

Greys shouldnt be worth rps, because you got some of those annoying people who will make stealths and camp xp spots for easy rps
Back to top Go down
Bruce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Definitley (A), I'm debating on whether (C) should be implemented.

This is just opinion, but I like the idea of having a voting system with rotating PvP zones.

(A) - Can attract more people to go to the zone and PvP, thus having more action & game play. Which possibly can attract more players to join this wonderful server.

(C) - Eh, maybe; but the only thing "Like Beerkeg is saying" is that somebody would just wait for the population to drop and then farm this mob.

My thought about the free starter gear is totaly a yes. Those who choose to go the harder path should have the "good life". Remember you can always /level 50 here, so there's no doubt in my mind, level thirtys should be rewarded.

There's should be no gray killing possible, it's pure retarded to have a level 50 own your face in, and you don't stand a chance, because of the level difference. I would love to see that changed to green cons and plus, are worth Realm Points / Bounty Points.

Last edited by Bruce on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

option A is my favorite .. could work out

no rotating maps, this isnt a pvp server like all other freeshards

greys shouldnt be worth rps .. thats creepy

so far

edit : also yes to jewelery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Well I'm gonna talk about A then today with Abraxis, what do you think the zone should be? Also I think the cap stuff would be good for level 30, just the cap can't be too high because the level 50's would use it in their template as well and we didn't intend for people to get stat caps easy, you actually have to make a template. What's cap for 30? I'll make the stuff right now and see what Abraxis has to say about it. Also my opinion on the gray killing is kinda a yes and no. No on the fact that newcomers that played blue servers will probably quit because they aren't used to the PvP rule set where you can be killed while doing PvE, as to where I am from Mordred and that made PvE fun for me, and at the end of it my new char would be RR3 or so. Most likely though I'll try and get it removed, we're not trying to drive people away.
Back to top Go down
Beerkeg

Beerkeg

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Thats what I meant when I said cap stats
shoulda specified
Ya cap the stats to whatever the max is, dont use cap stats just the base stats
if that makes any sense at all
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Beer I assume you mean, vamp buffs, yeah?
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Just leave it the way it is. worked fine for the people are 50 and geared alrdy. if you cant kill other people your lvl while leveling up and make a temp. then fail.
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Im asking myself how you want to become more regulars when the server is down atleast 12 hours every day .. this isnt working out
Even those playing here all the time think about leaving because we are not here to wait all day long till the server is coming up again

Do something against it, should me your #1 at the to-do-list
Back to top Go down
Beerkeg

Beerkeg

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Evlesoa wrote:
Beer I assume you mean, vamp buffs, yeah?

No, sorry im not good makin things clear the first time around, I mean like don't put bonus to cap stats
the only way I think of it is, and ill think of a better way later but will be to late, from my time in thid
the spellbound cobalt ring gives +4 to con attribute cap, like that, only way I can think of putting it atm
just max the stats without the attribute cap, that way ppl can't use it in a template
Back to top Go down
superbanana

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 pm

is this server ever coming back up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Yes when Abraxis gets back. I realize the issue is the server being down and I apologize there's nothing I can do about it til he gives me VNC access.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to improve the server   Suggestions to improve the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to improve the server
Page 1 of 1