Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Down

Go down 
+4
serej
FinalFury/Caveman Geico
Elrand
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Abraxis is away and the server is down, and he has not given me VNC yet so we'll have to wait his return. Sorry for the inconvenience and I'm not sure why the LD happened. I'll get a hold of him as soon as possible and get the server up. =]
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm

The server crashed right after ive killed the ml mob, maybe the server crashed due to it?
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

I wouldn't count on it, but there is a few sends I got saying the ML mob is bugged and does not give credit for the Master Levels, guarantee fix when the server comes back up.
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Well, the ablative was really heavy bugged .. I was immune to everything!
I even didnt get speed out of ma grp and stuff

I also didnt get the credit for the ml mob, now my ablative works and Ive just recreived the credit .. really weird thing
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Hm. That's really weird lol.
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Damn, Roy promising a lot of coding bugs fixed on reboot. Poor Stephen!
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 pm

The funny thing is - it's an easy fix.
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Is to expect when the server will be online again?
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 pm

It's all easy but it's a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Ya when's the server gona be up? I cant beat it to daoc vids anymore I need the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

serej wrote:
Ya when's the server gona be up? I cant beat it to daoc vids anymore I need the real thing.

Same here, I need to beat some asses ig! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Elrand check yo pms and holla back nig
Back to top Go down
superbanana

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

when is this fuckin shit coming back up
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Already down for 2 hours .. damn StephEn .. come back! ^^
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah like I said sorry for the inconvenience. Still been trying to get a hold of him and making some more dragon items. Midgard's is fully finished and ready to go as soon as the server is up - I'm nearly finished with Hibernia's. Other than that, gonna have him give me VNC so this doesn't happen again, lol :p

Sidenote: testers who tested classes and reported huge bugs will be rewarded still, I know who I haven't gotten to and I know who gave me what bugs.
Back to top Go down
superbanana

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 pm

hopefully this is back up tonight, server seems decent lol.. yo what is up with the free 500 skill points though if u pve to 50? is that like, someone can go 50 shield 50 parry 50 LW or something? or is it just a few points? if its like u can train another skill to 50 then that seems retarded
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 pm

You wouldn't be able to train another skill to 50. If that'd be the case we would have removed it by now.
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Update: looks like the server is gonna be down because Abraxis would usually be asleep by now, so it'll be up around 7am-8am pacific. ALSO, I made some ToA items that if it's ok with Abraxis, I'll implement them for a cheap amount of BPs, and also - the Hib dragon is gtg. Each dragon will have 34 items on their loot table ( made sure to get the good items ) so, yeah. We're not sure as to how many pieces of loot it'll drop at once, or what's respawn but that will be discussed tomorrow. Out of 95% of the items, procs are 100% accurate - if one of them is wrong let me know. I'm gonna work on Alb Dragon and the loot items, and then go to bed. I will be reading here from time to time if you need me.
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 pm

With 500 extra spec points and the spec points per level at x1.5, you would be able to train 50/40 or so on a caster. Definantly 2-3 50 skills on a tank. Dual wields would get 3 50s as well
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 am

Yeah but i think it is okay with the spec points.At the moment i have 50Pole 42 Shield 39 crush and 45 Parry so i don't think i'm overpowered.Let see how it works in pvp Smile!
Back to top Go down
superbanana

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 am

it is stupid.. on shards as arms u dont need to subspec dmg at all, it changes nothing... so u have all 3 dmg types at lvl 50 (50 pole), and can then also go 50 parry, 50 shield... ya that is overpowered... remove the dumbass extra spec points imo, those ppl can go play instant60 (rofl)
Back to top Go down
FinalFury/Caveman Geico

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 am

Roy wrote:
You wouldn't be able to train another skill to 50. If that'd be the case we would have removed it by now.
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 am

So i dont have to spec Crush so high ? Hm good to know...
Back to top Go down
superbanana

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:41 pm

not as op as elds with yellow+ aoe mez, nearsight, aoe disease, stun, aoe snare nuke, snare nuke, probably tons of other shit im forgetting

or if reavers aren't already impossible to hit with moblock3, now we will have them with 50 shield and even higher parry

50 sword 50 shield 50 parry warrior with 11 sec off block stun and free switching from s/s to 2h

50/50 savages with capped parry...

really it changes the entire game, these points

pls take it out
Back to top Go down
superbanana

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Chojinxe wrote:
So i dont have to spec Crush so high ? Hm good to know...

u dont have to spec crush AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next