Last Wish PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Wish PvP

Last Wish PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stability problems with the server ?

Go down 
+3
Evlesoa
serej
Chojinxe
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

Stability problems with the server ? Empty
PostSubject: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 am

Why the server crashes so often Sad ?
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:39 am

I think at is has to do with killing players below a certain area in df. Because the server crashed last night when i got wnb to 40% at tempters. and it crashed again when just got elrandon to 40%. kinda made me think. it was the same type of crash too. my first 2 bubbles turned red on the performance meter. Might wana look into it
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 am

Actually i know its that. cause they were exactly 40% before crash..

Terom
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 am

They have to fix this bug really fast or they will loose players... i like this server but waiting all the time till it comes online sucks.... i was up at 10 cmt+1 and was waiting till server comes up :/!
Back to top Go down
Evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

That's a really fucked up script bug. Whoever did coding there sucks...
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 am

Ya ima stay outa Df for a while
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:01 am

I dont think thats about the hp % of some players .. how many players died in df, how many players have been killed through pvp in df ?

Ive killed like 20 players in df without of any crash
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:04 am

Then its only me it happens to. sorry for crashing the server
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 am

I know on scorn if you run to the alb relic gate. it crashes the server. which is a bug i tested for beta. So anything is possible
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 am

there is an edit button, use it instead of double post .. thanks
Back to top Go down
poipoi

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am

same problem here. not nice for ppl from europe, to waiting hours till the server is getting up again pale
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 am

Says the rp farmer who went from rr1 to rr5 in 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 am

poipoi wrote:
same problem here. not nice for ppl from europe, to waiting hours till the server is getting up again pale

Its not nice for players all over the world to see someone abusing the system of earning rps
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 am

Stay on topic please...
Back to top Go down
poipoi

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 am

ah yes from rr1. sounds if u have serious informations
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 am

staying on topic is'nt going to bring the server back up sooner
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 am

No admin/gm can give us some informations what happend?Is it worth to wait ?
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 am

poipoi wrote:

Ok, lets stay to topic

maybe someone I dont want to mention farmed his dual logged char too fast and crashed the server with it? :O

Who could it be? hmmm
Back to top Go down
Chojinxe

Chojinxe

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:18 am

I created an irc channel where we can chat... join irc via daocportal connect and then do /j lastwish
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 am

Well elrand i got most my rps from killing you
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 am

So you get like 50k for killing me once ?

Because youve killed me like 4 times now ^^
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 am

75k =/
Back to top Go down
poipoi

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 am

Elrand wrote:
poipoi wrote:

Ok, lets stay to topic

maybe someone I dont want to mention farmed his dual logged char too fast and crashed the server with it? :O

Who could it be? hmmm

maybe the server doesnt like if ppl talks crap about things they dont know and crashd? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who could it be?
Back to top Go down
serej

serej

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 am

Doesnt even matter if you're high rr tbh. everyone knows you're in crap gear anyways cause you dont need a temp to farm a bot. faggot
Back to top Go down
Elrand

Elrand

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:26 am

poipoi wrote:
Elrand wrote:
poipoi wrote:

Ok, lets stay to topic

Who could it be? hmmm

maybe the server doesnt like if ppl talks crap about things they dont know and crashd? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who could it be?

Ok, got this one!
Got to be poipoi ! Surprised

stop talkin crash then, please .. we want to play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stability problems with the server ?   Stability problems with the server ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stability problems with the server ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next